Call for Papers
ABSTRACTS & PAPERS
The abstracts (max. 350 words followed by max. 6 key words) should be submitted no later than April 30th 2013.
Please provide the full names, affiliations, telephone no., fax no. and e-mail addresses of the authors. Please send the abstract as attachment in MS Word format ONLY, to: email@example.com. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the contact authors by June 15th 2013.
¨Papers are accepted in English, French or German, according to the Paper Template.
¨A maximum number of two papers for one first author are allowed.
¨The required number of pages for one paper is four, six or eight.
¨The authors are kindly asked to improve their papers according to Paper Template and submit the full papers by e-mail. The deadline for papers submission is July 15th, 2013.
- Download your paper template here
- We strongly urge you to use the Paper Template when creating your paper. Papers that do not follow this template, will not be accepted.
- The papers will be presented on sections.
- Time for presentation and discussion: up to 15 min.
- Available presentation options: computer, video, transparences or posters.